Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you, which means information that can uniquely identify you from various sources, such as when you register for an account, perform certain property searches, engage in transactions or otherwise access certain features or content on our website.
The personal information that we may collect about you may include, without limitation:
• Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
• Login information, such as username, password, and security questions and answers; and/or
• Payment and financial details, such as payment card number, expiration date, authentication code, billing address, and bank account number.
We and our partners also use various technologies to collect information about your activity when using our website such as cookies and other similar technologies. Cookies are electronic information or devices that uniquely identify your browser and may be used to connect your activity while using our services with other information we store about you in your account profile or your prior interactions. Such information that we may collect may include, without limitation:
• Information on actions taken when using our services such as page views, property searches, the frequency, type and manner thereof, and other website navigation patterns;
• Dates, times, and duration of the use of our services; and/or
• Information about the devices you use to access our services such as the IP address, the type of the device, operating system, and web browser.
This information, in part, helps us to improve and personalize our services, including by enabling us to identify and authenticate users.
Use of Collected Information
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
• Process orders you place and complete other transactions you have requested using our services, and provide you with products and services you request;
• Send you information or materials you request;
• Maintain a record of your purchases, transactions and other activities while using our services;
• Provide customer support;
• Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
• Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
• Analyze trends, statistics, and transactions pertaining to the use of our services;
• Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction.
We may also disclose personal information about you:
• To administrators, governmental agencies, offices or departments and contractors inside and outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”);
• To third parties, inside and outside of the EEA, that we use to support our operations;
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• If necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Schneider Geospatial, LLC, users of our services, or others; and/or
• Otherwise with your consent.
We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, please note that the electronic transmission of information via the internet or electronic storage is not, and cannot be, entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Accessing and Changing Your Information
You can review and change the personal information associated with your account by logging into your account and visiting your account profile page. We may not accommodate a change of information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your personal information is yours and you have rights over it, including but not limited to:
• The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
• The right of access to your personal information and any supplementary information;
• The right to have any errors in your personal information rectified;
• The right to have your personal information erased. This would apply if (i) your personal information is no longer required for the purposes set forth above; or (ii) you withdraw your agreement and consent as to our collection, use and sharing of your personal information and in conjunction therewith, cancel our services.
• The right to object to, block or suppress the processing of your personal data. This would apply if (i) your personal information is no longer required for the purposes set forth above; or (ii) you withdraw your agreement and consent as to our collection, use and sharing of your personal information and in conjunction therewith, cancel our services.
• The right to move, copy, or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another;
• Rights related to automated decision-making (i.e., where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e., where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
To manage your data, you can contact us via email with any requests that you may have.
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to, the duration will depend on your relationship with us.
We are Schneider Geospatial, LLC and our address is 8901 Otis Avenue #300, Indianapolis, Indiana 46216. You can contact us at email@example.com.